DVD Magellan explorist 100, 200, 300
Features 3 complete training programs.
"Getting started with your Magellan unit has never been easier!"
This is the most comprehensive, instructional, training DVD to teach you all the features & functions & HOW TO USE your Magellan Explorist units.
DVD training makes it easy! Interactive menus allow quick and easy chapter review and allow you to go to a specific location time and time again.
This step-by-step instructional training DVD walks you through the key features and functions of the Magellan Explorist 100, 200 & 300 units from the basics to advanced operation. Learn everything you need to know to begin using your satellite navigator, from projecting waypoints to mapping trailheads and setting up routes.Step-by-step lessons include:
- Getting Started
- Introduction to GPS
- Initializing the receiver & acquiring your position
- Position & datums
- Storing your position & saving it as a waypoint
- Navigation principles & terms
- Using the navigation display & features
- Forming & navigating to waypoints
- Forming & following routes
- Using the built-in map
- Using the electronic compass & altimeter
- Editing waypoints & routes
- Following previous tracks
- Customizing the Navigator
- Advanced Features & Functions
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 18 June, 2013.